Are you stressed and desperate to sell your house and losing sleep at night because you to go to bed thinking” What can I do if I can t sell my house “…
7 Things You Need To Do To Find a Buyer & Sale Your House
1) You need to ask yourself what type of seller are you? Do I have to sell my house right away or can I wait 3 to 5 years till the housing market gets better.
* If you need to sell your house right away – then you need to see if you are sabotaging your selling efforts. Maybe you are being emotional and unreasonable about the sales price you placed on your property and priced it to a point that buyers just skip your house all together.
* If you are willing to wait 3 to 5 years and not in a rush then do you know that there are other options to getting the sale price you want for your home and not have to wait those three to five years till the market gets better
2) Pricing your home correctly is crucial – and maybe you priced it incorrectly. This can be a difficult matter if you are emotionally attached to your home and think that new things you did to your house justify your selling price.
Warning: Maybe your realtor suggested the wrong price on your house just to get you to list your property with him / her because they knew that if they gave you the wrong high price you would list with them because you want to get the highest selling price and that is what they gave you a high sales price for your home so you listed with them.
No… No… No… ! You just made a big mistake, do you realize that the first time you list your house is the best time to sell your house and if it is priced incorrectly you just placed your house on the head chopping block – you just hurt yourself!
So how do you correct the price of your home – the best thing you can do is to call your realtor if it is listed with them or if not listed with a realtor then call a realtor anyway and do the following suggestions to get the right sales price.
At this moment forget about what repairs, renovation you have done to your home. Call a realtor and tell them you are thinking of selling your home and would like to get an approximate sales figure in case you decide to sell.
Tell them you would like a report sent to you by email showing what was the average sales price homes sold for in your neighborhood that were very similar in size of acres of property, total square footage of home, number or bedrooms, number of bathrooms, finished basement if it applies, house contraction wood or brick…
The purchase price of your home and what expenses you had involving work you did to your house has nothing to do with what the prospective buyer is willing to pay for it.
The point is, you want a print out with this type of information now you will have a closer real selling price you should be considering as opposed to the wrong emotional price you have set in your mind and trying to sell it for if this applies to you!
3) Do you have the right realtor – Ask them for a report on, advertisements placed offline, online promotional campaigns, how many people do they have lined up to see your house this month or next month, are they working full-time or part-time as a realtor as someone who works part-time does not really have the time to devote to help you speed up the process.
4) are you marketing your house correctly – This is a big one, it really requires a lot of work to market a property properly. If you are doing it wrong or planning on doing it, then you really need to research what are the correct methods of promoting your property. This is a whole discussion on to itself but let’s review some things and ways to improve what you are doing.
* If you are selling your house as a for sale by owner are you doing everything to sell your house like advertising your property offline and online, did you stage your home to make it more attractive and appealing ( this is a big one ), have you read and studied on how to market your house, etc.
* If you are using a realtor – do you really have the right realtor, are they doing everything they can do to sell your house, can you get out of the agreement if you are not happy with them call them to find out, are you helping the realtor to market the house or just leaving it up to them you should really be helping them wrong mindset if you are not helping them, have you sat down to review what he or she has done to market your home, if not do so, etc.
4) Is your house properly staged – If you were going to sell your car – what would do before you sell it! You would stage your car to make sure it sells a tune up, change oil, wash it and shine it, make it smell nice inside, etc. Get my point – if you do not stage your home or do not know how to do so this can be stopping you from selling your home, only because you think you do not think there is anything wrong in the way you are showing the house to prospective buyers.
This is one of the most important things home owners can do to help them sell their home quickly. Professional investors whom buy and sell properties make this a priority to stage their property correctly so that it sells fast. It’s a good idea to research on how to stage your home correctly or pay the price and not sell it faster.
5) Wraparound Mortgage Financing – This is an insiders secret and well guarded among the experts in the industry. They don’t want you to know about creative financing or won’t tell you either, because realtors and banks lose money if you learn how to do this.
This is one of the most misunderstood strategies by home sellers and the ones that educate and understand it use it to sell their house fast if the situation arises that they must sell like now!!!. This is creative financing at its best and one of the best seller financing strategies sellers can consider to sell fast.
You see, you are relying on the bank to approve a prospective home buyer. Currently banks are rejecting many 1st time home buyers, due to not having a high credit score in the 700′s or not having a high enough down payment as well, in the twenty percent down payment range ( 20% ).
The bank is in control and you are not! When you become the bank you just increased your chances of selling your home faster by 20% to 50%, dependent on how aggressive the seller is in marketing their house, but either way the “wrap around mortgage can help ” sell a piece of property fast and have people lined up fighting to buy your house if done correctly.
In a nutshell, if you choose to use the wrap, you become the bank, the buyer makes payments to you and you make payments to the bank. You approve the buyer, can get a higher down payment since all fees associated with a bank the buyer now does not have to pay and can give that to you, can get your asking price for your home better than other home owners relying on traditional bank approval and financing to your prospective buyer.
6) Do you know that there are” 8 Seller Financing Types” that you can look into. If you don’t know what they are, then you need to look more into this so you know which one is best for you in case you decide to go with owner financing to sell your property.
7) Companies that buy houses are an option to look into. They buy houses in cash only and also have creative options to buy and sell houses. You may want to touch base with them to see how they can help and maybe explain how the wrap around mortgage works.